An Interview with Photographer Macky Tee


1.Tell us a little bit about yourself?
To start off, I’m Marc Edison Tee aka Macky. I’m 24 years of age. I am a nurse by profession but ended up having a bit more passion towards photography.

2. How did you start photography?
As far as I remember, I love taking photographs ever since highschool but It was on November of last year when I had my hands on a DSLR. From then on, I never leave without my camera.

3. Did you have any formal training in photography?
Actually, I have no formal training of any sort. I learned from going to photo shoots with friends. I gained certain knowledge through reading about photography on the net. I think hands-on-learning is one of the fastest ways of learning.

4. How long have you been a photographer?
I’ve been a photographer since high school. Being a photographer doesn’t necessarily mean being a professional photographer. For me, if you are able to capture photographs, certainly, you’re a photographer.

5. How would you describe your style?
I love taking photographs. I love them without any post processing or at least with minimal post processing. I also love shadows, contrast. Well, I think you get the idea. :D

6. What type of cameras do you shoot with?
I shoot using my Canon 500D but I can also use common DSLRs. Of course I also use digicams. They’re pretty handy most of the time. :D

7. The first photographer that comes to your mind and why?
Manny Librodo. I really don’t know why. I’m not really a fan of post processing but the way he captures his photographs are very exhilarating. The post processing is also very clean. I love his style.

8. Future plans?
As of today, I still consider myself as an amateur photographer and a hobbyist. I still have a lot to improve, so I think gaining more experience would be in my best interest.

Portfolio



You Might Also Like

0 comments:

All Time Popular Posts